Conversation Between Architex_mA8tey and 3.7 slp
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. 3.7 slp
    30th March 2016 12:20 PM
    3.7 slp
    Neil

hope that you and the family are all doing well
    Pick your brains a bit

My Sis is looking to get rid of her 2014 A6 allroad its has the 3.0TDI unit and was wondering what they are like
    may look to get it remapped if I do end up getting it…
    also looking at a 2004-5 Range Rover supercharged and was wondering if you would know anything about them

I need a big car that is fun to drive but that my mum can get in and out of easily …..The A8 is a little low for her with her bad keens

Thanks man
    Take care and will see you at one of the meets this year….
    All the best
    Steve
  2. 3.7 slp
    26th December 2015 01:47 PM
    3.7 slp
    Hi Neal

hope that all is good and you had a nice xmas.
    just wanted to see what you may think to this
    Of all days it happen yesterday Christmas day. Went to start to old girl and just got a click. The electronics where All fine and lights went out on the dash as they should. Tried the key and push start and just the same.
    Then gave it 30 mins and now starts fine. Not sure if it may be cam or crank sensor. Would you have any where to start looking at. There was a code (strater motor not turning) can not recall the code.

Any tips would be great
    thanks very much
    Steve
  3. 3.7 slp
    15th July 2014 05:56 PM
    3.7 slp
    Hi Neil

Hope that you are well and all is going fine

Was just looking for some help , i'm looking to put the 3.7 up for sale on the site i cant seem to load the pics would it be ok to text you the info about the car with the pics to be put up. I will hopefuly be getting a D3 4.2 QS in a few weeks If i could have your number that would be great and i could see if any of the guys on the forum would like to give the old girl a good home

Thanks very much
    Steve
    P.s my number is 07964 952976
  4. 3.7 slp
    20th June 2014 06:35 AM
    3.7 slp
    Hi Neil

Glad all is good. Not a prob we shoud be at the GTI show too all being well

I know How it can be with work. Thanks very much my have to pop up for a look around the workshop sounds great. Hope all is good with work and you get a bit of chilling time
    Take care man
    See you soon
    Steve