A8 Parts Forum

A8 Parts Forum (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/index.php)
-   Owners Meets (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Annual Meet 7-9 June 2024 Booking Confirmations (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17154)

The_Laird 19th December 2023 01:40 PM

Annual Meet 7-9 June 2024 Booking Confirmations

Many of you will know the drill, but the blank entry below is the template for information required here. Only post the required information and please don't post anything else here. Please copy and paste the existing information and add your booking to it in the next post. Thanks, Jim and Nick (with able assistance form Anne and Christine).

Name - 'Handle' (forum name) - booked dates - Room type (or alt accommodation) - Package booked

Example. Please copy until I confirm
Jim Greaves & Christine Greaves - The_Laird - 7-9 June - Jephson King Double - Dinner B&B, 2 nights

sarg 19th December 2023 02:18 PM

Jim Greaves & Christine Greaves - The_Laird - 7-9 June - Jephson King Double - Dinner B&B, 2 nights
Steve & Anely Sargent - sarg - 7-9 June - Jephson King Double - Dinner B&B, 2 nights - booked

HPsauce 19th December 2023 03:46 PM

Steve & Anely Sargent - sarg - 7-9 June - Jephson King Double - Dinner B&B, 2 nights - booked
Andrew & Beverley Moore - HPsauce - Jephson King Double, dinner B&B, Friday and Saturday nights, added to their list.

Architex_mA8tey 19th December 2023 06:12 PM

Fingers crossed - hoping to make it if I feel well enough!

Andrew & Beverley Moore - HPsauce - Jephson King Double, dinner B&B, Friday and Saturday nights, added to their list.
Neil - Architex_mA8tey - Jephson Single, Dinner B&B, Friday and Saturday nights, booked / added to their list.

tonupkid 19th December 2023 07:52 PM

Nick & Ann Hoar - Tonupkid - 7-9 June - Jephson King Double - Dinner B&B, 2 nights
Neil - Architex_mA8tey - Jephson Single, Dinner B&B, Friday and Saturday nights, booked / added to their list

IT 19th December 2023 08:51 PM

Nick & Ann Hoar - Tonupkid - 7-9 June - Jephson King Double - Dinner B&B, 2 nights
Neil - Architex_mA8tey - Jephson Single, Dinner B&B, Friday and Saturday nights, booked / added to their list
Ian - IT - Jephson Small Double, Friday + Saturday (forgive me in advance for whatever transport I have to park round the corner out of sight :rolleyes:)

tintin 19th December 2023 09:10 PM

Ian - IT - Jephson Small Double, Friday + Saturday (forgive me in advance for whatever transport I have to park round the corner out of sight )
Stephen - tintin - 7-9 June - Jephson King Double - Dinner B&B, 2 nights - booked

Conan_the_Librarian 20th December 2023 09:04 AM

Ian - IT - Jephson Small Double, Friday + Saturday (forgive me in advance for whatever transport I have to park round the corner out of sight )
Stephen - tintin - 7-9 June - Jephson King Double - Dinner B&B, 2 nights - booked
Mike and Angela - CtL - 7-9 June - Jephson King Double - Dinner B&B, 2 nights - booked

steamship 20th December 2023 12:56 PM

Mike and Angela - CtL - 7-9 June - Jephson King Double - Dinner B&B, 2 nights - booked
Sean Wilson - steamship - 7-9 June - Jephson Single room - Dinner B&B, 2 nights - booked

briang9 20th December 2023 05:59 PM

Sean Wilson - steamship - 7-9 June - Jephson Single room - Dinner B&B, 2 nights - booked
Brian & Edith Gracie - briang9 - 7-9 June Jephson King Double Dinner B&B 2 nights - booked

connor123 20th December 2023 06:03 PM

Brian & Edith Gracie - briang9 - 7-9 June Jephson King Double Dinner B&B 2 nights - booked
Connor & Jorja Gracie - Connor123 7-9 June Jephson Standard Double - 2 Nights - booked individually without dinner

donp38 15th January 2024 04:02 PM

Brian G & Donna G+(maybe two adult children) - donp38 - 7-9th June - No rooms required - local

connor123 15th January 2024 08:02 PM

Corrected as last post removed us

Connor & Jorja Gracie - Connor123 7-9 June Jephson Standard Double - 2 Nights - booked individually without dinner
Brian G & Donna G+(maybe two adult children) - donp38 - 7-9th June - No rooms required - local

donp38 15th January 2024 10:02 PM

Oh goodness.
Apologies!

sarg 16th January 2024 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donp38 (Post 174526)
Oh goodness.
Apologies!

Just to say, we're local too but still staying over, you'll miss the dinner, drinks and social

The_Laird 22nd February 2024 12:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Nick and I wondered how much better this photo would be if it had a row of '8s in front of it! To find out, sign up for this year's Annual Meet. Nick and Ann have arranged a tour of the Midland Air Museum https://www.midlandairmuseum.co.uk/explore.php with special dispensation to have our cars line up for a photo shoot in front of the Vulcan bomber!

steamship 22nd February 2024 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Laird (Post 174698)
Nick and I wondered how much better this photo would be if it had a row of '8s in front of it!

Most definitely. Pity Dean isn't coming, as we could have his red S8 under the roundel.

tintin 22nd February 2024 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Laird (Post 174698)
Nick and I wondered how much better this photo would be if it had a row of '8s in front of it! To find out, sign up for this year's Annual Meet. Nick and Ann have arranged a tour of the Midland Air Museum https://www.midlandairmuseum.co.uk/explore.php with special dispensation to have our cars line up for a photo shoot in front of the Vulcan bomber!

Good stuff! Well done Nick and Ann +++

tonupkid 23rd February 2024 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tintin (Post 174705)
Good stuff! Well done Nick and Ann +++

It's all Ann's fault. I'm issonant :)

tc4332 24th February 2024 08:18 PM

Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control Linda and I will not be attending this year's Annual Meet.
I'm hoping to be able to drive down just for the Saturday but will have to return home later in the day.
My apologies.

sarg 25th February 2024 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tc4332 (Post 174713)
Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control Linda and I will not be attending this year's Annual Meet.
I'm hoping to be able to drive down just for the Saturday but will have to return home later in the day.
My apologies.

:-(

steamship 25th February 2024 12:24 PM

Quote:

My apologies.

:-(:-(

tonupkid 27th February 2024 09:50 PM

Ray. You and Linda will be missed :-(

briang9 27th February 2024 10:10 PM

Quote:

My apologies.

Sorry to hear that Ray, will be good to see you on the Saturday though+++

sarg 28th February 2024 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briang9 (Post 174721)
Sorry to hear that Ray, will be good to see you on the Saturday though+++

:mexicanwave::yippee::cheers::snigger:

David's8 5th March 2024 02:02 PM

David & Norma Cantello - David'S8 - 7-9June - Std Dbl - dinner B&B - booked

tonupkid 3rd May 2024 11:56 AM

Right folks. The meet is getting close and I was wondering if there was interest in having some bespoke embroidered tee shirts.
Once I have some idea of the numbers then I can get a price. I'm guessing it will fall somewhere between £8-£15 each.
If you are interested add your name below along with size and sex.

Tonupkid: 1 Large Male. 1 Medium Female

sarg 3rd May 2024 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonupkid (Post 175002)
Bespoke embroidered tee shirts.
Somewhere between £8-£15 each.

Sarg: 1 2XL Male, 1 Small Female

tintin 3rd May 2024 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonupkid (Post 175002)
Right folks. The meet is getting close and I was wondering if there was interest in having some bespoke embroidered tee shirts.
Once I have some idea of the numbers then I can get a price. I'm guessing it will fall somewhere between £8-£15 each.

Embroidered ;) - very posh +++. I'm definitely up for one of those :D - Otherwise I'd be short of a full set ;)

Tintin: 1 Large Male

The_Laird 4th May 2024 05:53 AM

The Laird: 1 large male

IT 12th May 2024 04:41 PM

David & Norma Cantello - David'S8 - 7-9June - Std Dbl - dinner B&B - booked

Sorry Folks, I've had to cancel as it looks most likely I'll be out of the country now. On the plus side, it frees up a double room if anyone needed one. :(

The_Laird 23rd May 2024 01:07 PM

Quote:

My apologies.

Ray, are you planning to visit the Air Museum on Saturday? If so, payment is required please. See the ‘visit’ thread. Thanks - Jim

tc4332 23rd May 2024 05:23 PM

My apologies everyone.
It is now impossible to attend at all this year.
Linda and I are still very well, just family commitments are very involved and time consuming.
I will be thinking of you all.

The_Laird 23rd May 2024 06:58 PM

We’ll all miss you Ray. But thanks for the update.

If anyone knows how to contact Neil or Brian and Donna G, please let me know. They’ve just gone off the grid!

Conan_the_Librarian 29th May 2024 06:25 PM

The Laird: 1 large male
CtL : 1 x XL male please.

sarg 30th May 2024 11:01 AM

For anyone travelling some distance this year, I am a nice 18.2 mile drive away from the venue hotel, and more importantly, my wash buckets and water are just 18.2 miles way.

PM me if anyone needs a pitstop on the Friday, close to J18 of the M1

HPsauce 30th May 2024 12:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ASDA is just round the corner from the hotel... :eek: https://maps.app.goo.gl/GAXKvkkMUXmVNR5s7

https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/attachme...1&d=1717073176