A8 Parts Forum

A8 Parts Forum (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/index.php)
-   Owners Meets (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   2018 Annual Meet: Commemorative Clothing (limited edition - again!) (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14039)

tintin 12th April 2018 05:05 PM

2018 Annual Meet: Commemorative Clothing (limited edition - again!)

Well, we're now less than two months from the annual meet, so a number of us are turning our minds to getting our cars detailing, reserving weekends for event preparation (or have already started...), etc, etc...

Jim and Mark, with some input from Neil and I, are close to finalising the meeting details, and this includes the commemorative event clothing that we traditionally get commissioned for this annual event.

I'll be posting more details of these shortly, but in the meantime could you please also let me know if you'd be interested in purchasing such an item (or items...) As with prior years, this will be printed with your forum name (or own name, if you prefer) on the front of the garment, with the logo for this years event on the rear of it.

These will be available for around £20 per polo shirt (final price tbc..), and images of the sample design, including colour choices, will follow shortly. Long sleeved "Rugby-style" jerseys are also available, at around £30 per jersey, for anyone who wants one of those as well/instead. The sizing of these garments is relatively generous, and ladies and children's sizes are also available.

I'm not expecting firm commitments from anyone at this stage, as I'll come back to everyone over the coming weeks to confirm details when these orders need to be placed in early/mid May and to take payment for them, to allow these to be printed and delivered in time for the event

Looking forward to seeing you all then, and hearing back from you on the above preferences - just add your details below, as per our similar lists in the event and accommodation threads: I've started this below, so just add your details as appropriate.

Thanks

Stephen

Name and order requirements:

(1) Tintin - 1 large mens polo shirt and 1 large rugby jersey (if available)

Conan_the_Librarian 12th April 2018 05:47 PM

(2) CtL - 1 Xlarge mens polo shirt - COD?

steamship 13th April 2018 01:31 PM

(2) steamship - 1 medium mens polo shirt and 1 medium rugby jersey

moltuae 13th April 2018 03:19 PM

(3) steamship - 1 medium mens polo shirt and 1 medium rugby jersey
(4) Moltuae - 1 medium men's polo shirt and 1 small ladies' polo shirt, if available (light colour preferred for the ladies' shirt)

Regulus 21st April 2018 09:45 PM

(4) Moltuae - 1 medium men's polo shirt and 1 small ladies' polo shirt, if available (light colour preferred for the ladies' shirt)
(5) Regulus - 1 large rugby jersey

pete-p 24th April 2018 08:17 AM

(6) Pete-P - 1 medium polo (+ any chance of a small one for a 3-4 year old?)

tintin 3rd May 2018 09:43 AM

Bump!...

Any more for any more of these?

Now that Beaulieu and the Mafia NC500 is over, I thought I'd drop this reminder in - a mock-up of the design will be posted either tomorrow or early next week, then I'm aiming to finalise this order before I go on holiday on Thursday, so that the supplier can start producing these.

So...if you want one (several!), then now's the time to get your name down - at this stage last year we had a higher proportion of orders to attendees, and I for one like having this in my wardrobe (I think I have the full set - some of which I may be wearing at this year's event!).

Architex_mA8tey 3rd May 2018 10:20 AM

(7) Architex Ma8tey - 2 x Polo Shirts (size same as last time) with Neil on not forum name (probably wouldnt fit anyways haha)
(8)
(9)
(10)

If you can get designs colours prices finalised then I can get the details to the multitudes of Germans, and Fred in NL (Johannes from Sweden is on here anyways)

tintin 8th May 2018 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Architex_mA8tey (Post 141048)

(7) Architex Ma8tey - 2 x Polo Shirts (size same as last time) with Neil on not forum name (probably wouldnt fit anyways haha)
(8)
(9)
(10)

If you can get designs colours prices finalised then I can get the details to the multitudes of Germans, and Fred in NL (Johannes from Sweden is on here anyways)

These are just being finalised now Neil, so will be posted on here in the next day or so...watch this space ;)

The_Laird 9th May 2018 03:36 PM

(8) The Laird. One polo shirt, medium (I've just seen the design and couldn't resist! Brillant stapline :) )
(9)
(10)