A8 Parts Forum

A8 Parts Forum (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/index.php)
-   For Sale and Wanted - Cars (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Anyone to take a loot at an S8 at Newcastle anytime soon? (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/showthread.php?t=13418)

Djinny 15th September 2017 07:22 AM

Anyone to take a loot at an S8 at Newcastle anytime soon?

An A8 Owner from the German A8 Freunde is interested in buying an S8 Final Edition. The car is located at Gateshead (near Newcastle).

The S8 is reserved until Sunday 17th of September.

He asks if someone would kindly take a look at the S8 and its condition?

You can either send me a message via the forum or use his contact details:

Facebook: Mehmet Degirmenci
E-Mail: mehmetdegirmenci@t-online.de

Norretal 15th September 2017 08:27 AM

PM sent +++

Djinny 15th September 2017 10:08 AM

Answered.. thank you so much!

Durham 16th September 2017 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norretal (Post 132611)
PM sent +++

Hi Norretal
I am really looking for a later S8 D3 (post facelift) but could be persuaded to buy a really good earlier one. Can you tell me/let me have please:
X How many owners?
X Detailed service history
X Mileage
X Pictures inside and out

Thanks

Norretal 17th September 2017 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durham (Post 132669)
Hi Norretal
I am really looking for a later S8 D3 (post facelift) but could be persuaded to buy a really good earlier one. Can you tell me/let me have please:
X How many owners?
X Detailed service history
X Mileage
X Pictures inside and out

Thanks

Good morning Durham, I assume from your user name you're nearby?

I'm not selling, I took a look at a D2 S8 in Gateshead on behalf of the poster.

Hope you find the car you're looking for, there aren't many of them around this area +++

Norretal 18th September 2017 07:06 PM

Just to update....the S8 has been purchased and will be relocating to Germany, and being saved from being stripped for spares ++++++

I sat in the car and opened the folder of invoices for work carried out on the car, first owners name I see is IT, is there a D2 he hasn't owned? ;) I informed the seller that the S8 I've parked behind his is also an ex IT owned car. A little later I text IT a pic of said car and he's ironically in a resteraunt in Frankfurt! The real story about it being a genuine FE and why it doesn't have the FE interior is relayed, the buyer is satisfied and is arranging shipment +++

Feeling quite proud to be part of the rescue mission and looking forward to updates on it's progress.

MikkiJayne 18th September 2017 08:04 PM

Excellent +++ Is this one which had the red interior swapped for black?

Norretal 18th September 2017 08:22 PM

That's the one MJ, red for grey because the buyer didn't like the red interior. It's got a Powerflow exhaust fitted now, so it's far from original, but it's great to know it's not being dismantled +++

MikkiJayne 18th September 2017 09:29 PM

Hopefully we'll see it at the Germany meet next year then :)

tintin 18th September 2017 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norretal (Post 132719)
That's the one MJ, red for grey because the buyer didn't like the red interior. It's got a Powerflow exhaust fitted now, so it's far from original, but it's great to know it's not being dismantled +++

Sounds like the one that I looked at when I bought my Ebony Black w/Red from Ian - nice car, but it had higher mileage than the black one, and wasn't quite as tight at the time.