A8 Parts Forum

A8 Parts Forum (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/index.php)
-   For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Black leather and grey plastic interior parts (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14230)

MikkiJayne 9th June 2018 12:28 PM

Black leather and grey plastic interior parts

10 Attachment(s)
Hi all,

After building my red interior I have many black leather and platinhell plastic parts left over, including a pair of platinhell rear blinds. Its all going for recycling unless anyone wants any of it so post up if you need anything. I can post anything at cost.

If its not shown, please ask. I have several boxes of this stuff!

Attachment 19417

Attachment 19418

Attachment 19419

Attachment 19420

Attachment 19421

Attachment 19422

Attachment 19423

Attachment 19424

Attachment 19425

Attachment 19426

MJ :)

tintin 9th June 2018 12:55 PM

Very small request, if you have it: I'd have one of the platinum horizontal switches for the electric drivers seat adjustment - it's missing on my home cinema seat.

MikkiJayne 9th June 2018 02:29 PM

Yup, got the switches. Which side?

The_Laird 10th June 2018 09:07 AM

And could I have the remaining platinum seat switches please? And a driver's seat belt if it's in platinum.

Spanker 10th June 2018 09:34 AM

Going for recycling?
Do you mean sending to A8parts for the cost of courier postage so that these can be advertised to a wider D2 audience?

If you're going to dispose of the non-leather plastic bits, please can you do it after I pop down and see you? There's definitely one bit of plastic on my car that has a crack in it (which I was going to glue) so if you have one in the same colour and in a better condition then it will replace mine. And there may be other little bits too. +++

ainarssems 10th June 2018 11:26 AM

Surely you could find another use for electric motors from the seats. Maybe electrify you engine-gearbox assembly rig, could even make it with memory function+++ Door opener, temperature controlled vent for greenhouse...., possibilities are endless.

MikkiJayne 10th June 2018 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ainarssems (Post 142564)
Surely you could find another use for electric motors from the seats. Maybe electrify you engine-gearbox assembly rig, could even make it with memory function+++ Door opener, temperature controlled vent for greenhouse...., possibilities are endless.

I like the electric engine rig with memory function! :ROFL: I probably will keep the seat motors if no one has a use for them.

Dean - Lmk which bit it is and I'll stick your name on it, otherwise someone else might ask for it.

I am going to ask A8parts if they want the rest, but tbh its such low value I doubt its worth the storage space. See what they say tomorrow :)

MikkiJayne 10th June 2018 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Laird (Post 142558)
And could I have the remaining platinum seat switches please? And a driver's seat belt if it's in platinum.

+++ on the switches as soon as Stephen lets me know which one he wants.

The belts are pretty minging tbh. I've not taken the upper trim out of the donor yet but I'll hang on to the belt when I do and you can see if it can be cleaned up :)

tc4332 10th June 2018 11:47 AM

OMG!!
Mikki's own browse and permanantly borrow box of bits.
Whatever next will our clever young lady come up with.

Spanker 11th June 2018 07:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MikkiJayne (Post 142566)
I like the electric engine rig with memory function! :ROFL: I probably will keep the seat motors if no one has a use for them.

Dean - Lmk which bit it is and I'll stick your name on it, otherwise someone else might ask for it.

I am going to ask A8parts if they want the rest, but tbh its such low value I doubt its worth the storage space. See what they say tomorrow :)

It's the driver's seat side panel.
Mine is in very good condition with regards to the surface and marks etc., but at the bottom there is a crack from the base to the seat control section. When glued it will probably look OK.
But if you have one that's the same colour and is in a better condition then please can you keep that aside?
TIA

http://forum.a8parts.co.uk/attachmen...1&d=1528700397