A8 Parts Forum

A8 Parts Forum (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/index.php)
-   Spotless (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Annual meet prep (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14197)

briang9 31st May 2018 01:36 PM

Annual meet prep

1 Attachment(s)
Pre meet bath time

HPsauce 31st May 2018 01:59 PM

Given the weather down here there's not much point in doing anything like that. :o

pete-p 31st May 2018 02:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I did mine last weekend whilst the weather was good and I had some time, just hoping it stays clean now and the birds keep away!

Attachment 19009

David's8 31st May 2018 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HPsauce (Post 142078)
Given the weather down here there's not much point in doing anything like that. :o

Well, Andrew, in the fine weather up here, i've snowfoamed, washed, clayed, machine polished glazed and waxed the car. In fact I had to out the car under shade as the sun was too hot and left water marks before I could dry it off after each stage. :ROFL:

tintin 31st May 2018 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David's8 (Post 142082)
Well, Andrew, in the fine weather up here, i've snowfoamed, washed, clayed, machine polished glazed and waxed the car. In fact I had to out the car under shade as the sun was too hot and left water marks before I could dry it off after each stage. :ROFL:

It's fine here too - can't see what the issue is the weather: it's been sunny up north for weeks +++

briang9 31st May 2018 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tintin (Post 142083)
It's fine here too - can't see what the issue is the weather: it's been sunny up north for weeks +++

And all the bad stuff is heading up here for tomorrow afternoon, by which time we will be well on our way and hopefully missed it+++

The_Laird 1st June 2018 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David's8 (Post 142082)

I spent 2 days at mine!

Rinse, snow foam, rinse, clay, wash, dry, machine cut, polish & glaze, waxed twice and polymer sealed. Then the wheels - a wash and seal - plus the tyres and black trim. Inside hoover and polish, as well as the Woolies leather treatment for the driver's seat.

Then it p***ed down with rain and the effin' flying vermin (AKA pigeons) s**t all over it! :(

HPsauce 1st June 2018 10:51 AM

I put my brand new steering wheel badge on! +++

tintin 1st June 2018 11:43 AM

Eh? What? What's up?

2 Attachment(s)
I'm sure I've got something on this weekend, but I can't for the life of me remember what it might be....

Must be my age...:rolleyes:

The_Laird 3rd June 2018 06:55 PM

Looking fabulous - as always, Stephen!