A8 Parts Forum

A8 Parts Forum (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/index.php)
-   For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Seats / suspension FREE (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14042)

johnny_quattro 13th April 2018 11:10 AM

Seats / suspension FREE

Full set of front and rear standard shock absorbers/coil springs. Rear coil springs are 3 years old.

Front and rear heated grey leather comfort seats.

These are remnants from when I upgraded the interior to sports seats and also lowered the car.

On offer to anyone local. Did I mention they were FREE?

johnny_quattro 22nd April 2018 07:59 AM

Going in the skip next weekend - 28th April 2018

MikkiJayne 22nd April 2018 08:38 AM

I'll take the rear suspension please, on behalf of Mike for the Trader's 8. I suspect LWB comfort springs might give the additional ride height he needs on that car :)

ainarssems 22nd April 2018 05:40 PM

It would be shame for them to go to skip, if nobody else wants them and if I can get A6 Avant fixed before deadline I will have a go at saving them

johnny_quattro 23rd April 2018 05:18 AM

Hello, thanks for the interest.

MJ - I've only just come back from a weekend in Crewkerne but I'm sure I'll be down that way again in the next month. More than willing to bring those with me unless you need them sooner?

ainarssems - my mate has a Ford Transit so if you're sort of local to me then I'm sure we can arrange something?

Dezzy 23rd April 2018 08:33 AM

I'm running Portsmouth to Devon weekly, will be at Mikes Friday 4th May. Any help?

MikkiJayne 23rd April 2018 08:50 AM

No great rush guys, thank you. Just didn't want them to go in the skip ;) We can wait a month or two.

johnny_quattro 23rd April 2018 11:13 AM

Going in the skip was simply a phrase used to grab attention - if I'd had no interest, then I would have recycled them responsibly. It's always nice to re-allocate stuff - an example would be the RNS-D and associated gubbins that I donated to Andrew/HPSauce a while back...

Perhaps next time I'm down in sunny Crewkerne, I can arrange something with MJ.

Re: the seats, I'll have a word with 'man with van' and see if he's prepared to take a trip to Northants.

johnny_quattro 23rd April 2018 11:19 AM

MJ - my profile photo actually shows the car with the 'comfort A8L springs' installed, prior to me fitting the lowered suspension... so it wasn't too much of a bouncy castle ride, if I'm honest - but then again, I'm sure the extra 2L capacity fuel tank and the tiny speaker in my boot weighed it down somewhat :)

Like I said previously, the rear coil springs are relatively new. Was it just the springs you want or the shocks as well?

Dezzy 23rd April 2018 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny_quattro (Post 140632)

Perhaps next time I'm down in sunny Crewkerne, I can arrange something with MJ.

Once you get to Crewkerne you only have about and hour and half to MJ's. +++