A8 Parts Forum

A8 Parts Forum (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/index.php)
-   For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   S8 D2 interior trim set complete (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/showthread.php?t=13927)

RS6 13th March 2018 09:12 PM

S8 D2 interior trim set complete

A complete set of Audi S8 D2 interior trim set in FL Vavona Wood all trim peices are in excellent condition

Also included are x4 door card trims in Vavona wood, these have some marks on the drivers side soft touch, upper trims no marks,

I can get photos if needed will sort at the weekend if interest

Perfect as a spare set or to replace damaged trim, to get painted or wrapped, so you have full set to swap out

£130 posted +++

moltuae 13th March 2018 09:40 PM

I might be interested but would be good to see some photos.

You're going to Beaulieu are you not? I could collect them from you there +++

David's8 14th March 2018 08:26 AM

You building a new car Mark? :ROFL: They're not your trim colour anyway are they?

tintin 14th March 2018 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David's8 (Post 138916)
You building a new car Mark? :ROFL: They're not your trim colour anyway are they?

It's all part of his grand "M8 Parts" plan David :ROFL:

moltuae 14th March 2018 09:59 AM

:ROFL:

I was thinking maybe an opposite business model to A8parts. So ... they buy cars and strip them for parts, whereas I buy parts and build more cars. Think I'll call it Parts2A8.

But seriously, gotta get the good parts while you can!

It's the door card trims I'm interested in mainly. Been experimenting with various restoration options.

RS6 14th March 2018 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moltuae (Post 138912)
I might be interested but would be good to see some photos.

You're going to Beaulieu are you not? I could collect them from you there +++

Yes i will be down at beaulieu will sort photos out this weekend!

RS6 14th March 2018 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moltuae (Post 138925)
:ROFL:

I was thinking maybe an opposite business model to A8parts. So ... they buy cars and strip them for parts, whereas I buy parts and build more cars. Think I'll call it Parts2A8.

But seriously, gotta get the good parts while you can!

It's the door card trims I'm interested in mainly. Been experimenting with various restoration options.

I have a set of door cards as well front and rear needing a home

I also have a set of non wood doorcard trim with perfect soft touch front and rears

David's8 14th March 2018 03:12 PM

mmmm..... Are the door "wood" trims the normal mismatch between the long upper pieces and the lower, door switch surround pieces? (The lower pieces are normally duller).

moltuae 14th March 2018 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RS6 (Post 138932)
I have a set of door cards as well front and rear needing a home

I also have a set of non wood doorcard trim with perfect soft touch front and rears

I don't need any door cards but I'd be interested to see a photo of the non-wood doorcard trim please.

RS6 14th March 2018 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moltuae (Post 138959)
I don't need any door cards but I'd be interested to see a photo of the non-wood doorcard trim please.

May have described this wrong its the door handle inserts in non wood x4