A8 Parts Forum

A8 Parts Forum (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/index.php)
-   Daily banter (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   MikkiJane Joins the 3000 Club (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15693)

David's8 21st May 2020 08:10 PM

MikkiJane Joins the 3000 Club

I see that MJ has hit post number 2999. One to go. I think that i can honestly say that never has so much been owed by so few to so many [posts] :)
+++

tintin 21st May 2020 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David's8 (Post 157626)
I see that MJ has hit post number 2999. One to go. I think that i can honestly say that never has so much been owed by so few to so many [posts] :)
+++

100% agree: I'm only about 200 posts behind her - admittedly over a longer period - but hers have been at least 100 times more valuable than mine :o

MikkiJayne 21st May 2020 08:55 PM

I had no idea I'd posted so much :o Fitting, I guess, that #3000 should be in this thread :)

HPsauce 21st May 2020 09:49 PM

MJ congratulations, but while you're posting so productively are you also picking up your Forum messages OK? You sent me one a few days ago (about a Cruise Control Stalk) and I replied, but I don't think you've seen it.....

Davey Blueeyes 22nd May 2020 08:03 AM

Absolutely, never have I known a forum poster to contribute so much to help others +++

MikkiJayne 22nd May 2020 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HPsauce (Post 157630)
MJ congratulations, but while you're posting so productively are you also picking up your Forum messages OK? You sent me one a few days ago (about a Cruise Control Stalk) and I replied, but I don't think you've seen it.....

Saw it, pondered it, and then completely forgot about it sorry! I had the stalk packed up ready to go but the sill trims threw me :rolleyes: I'll try and get it done over the weekend +++

HPsauce 22nd May 2020 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikkiJayne (Post 157636)
Saw it, pondered it, and then completely forgot about it sorry! I had the stalk packed up ready to go but the sill trims threw me :rolleyes: I'll try and get it done over the weekend +++

No rush, just send the stalk if it's ready to go, I'm not going anywhere soon......

Regulus 22nd May 2020 02:05 PM

I have entertained the idea of collecting MJ posts and make a repair/service manual in pdf format. If I were to do that, I would of course give the file(s) to you first MJ. For your approval or refusal after having inspected the document.

Possibly, one has to do this in chapters, step by step. After all, 3000+ postings +++ will take major research to be up to MJ´s expertise

tintin 22nd May 2020 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regulus (Post 157647)
I have entertained the idea of collecting MJ posts and make a repair/service manual in pdf format. If I were to do that, I would of course give the file(s) to you first MJ. For your approval or refusal after having inspected the document.

Possibly, one has to do this in chapters, step by step. After all, 3000+ postings +++ will take major research to be up to MJ´s expertise

You could then sell it on to Audi dealers, it'd teach their "master technicians" a thing or two! :rolleyes: