A8 Parts Forum

A8 Parts Forum (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/index.php)
-   For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   FOR SALE: 20" concave wheels (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15070)

krazy_ivan 30th June 2019 03:15 PM

FOR SALE: 20" concave wheels

hi all

i have decided to sell my (new) OEMS directional wheels. they are 20" and i must say i am a little disappointed in the ride quality. its not for me.

i have added a lot of pictures so you can get an idea.

they are OEMS IFG10 Directional Wheels, 20 x10.5 all around on 275/40 R20 new Dunlop SportMaxx GT (the tires can be sold seperatly)

i had them powdercoated in a tint of copper, which the pictures dont do justice, its very hard to catch the right shade of the colour , or the concavity on pictures

but rest assured, it looks grand. it looks, in fact, exactly as i wanted :(
but i want to go back to 19x9 which was way more quieter and comfortable

is there anybody interested? drop me a PM (do i get notified in my personal mail if i get PM??)

krazy_ivan 30th June 2019 03:18 PM

6 Attachment(s)
pictures:

krazy_ivan 30th June 2019 03:21 PM

3 Attachment(s)
more pictures :)

The_Laird 30th June 2019 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazy_ivan (Post 151345)
(do i get notified in my personal mail if i get PM??)

Yes, you do

krazy_ivan 30th June 2019 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Laird (Post 151348)
Yes, you do

sarg 30th June 2019 09:34 PM

you seem to have changed cars as well as wheels??

H-M3 30th June 2019 11:03 PM

Surprised you have 40mm thick tyres and you say the ride is harsh?:Confused:

krazy_ivan 1st July 2019 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarg (Post 151354)
you seem to have changed cars as well as wheels??

that's correct. i had a disagreement with the law, and they put my D3 in sort of temporary storage: its not confisquated, but i have to await a trial to get it back. they also took off with 26.000€ of my girlfriend (for which she worked her ass off in a cleaning job), €6000 from my Belgian IT company account and a Seat Toleda from 2009 or so.
all cars were registered on my Latvian mother company, which has no part what-so-ever in the thema the i am personally accused of (its a little technical, but it was about a sale of machinery and factory equipment, none of which even took actually place in Belgium)

long story short, the gouvernment took it. :mad::mad:

i was on a budget after that (blocked accounts and all that kind of pestering) so i bought a Jaguar XF 3.0D (the one with the most HP). i had put 20" staggered Judd 301 wheels on that one as well, colour didnt look as good as this but the wheels were awesome, i can post up some pics if you guys like

but i couldn't quite get used to it. i really wanted my A8 back, but i couldnt have it (lawyers tried everything allready, just need to wait)

so after 4-5 months, i got the needed margins and i searched for a long time for another A8 with all the options i wanted: vented seating, the special leather, black interior (roof as well), 4.2 tdi motor and a general good feeling about the car. o, and it had to be from germany, not from Bulgaria or something.

i found this one in Leipzig , and it was love :love:

so i bought it, drove it to Riga , got it registered and we've been together ever since :)) i love this car as much as my other A8 but i keep missing for the D3 :( i odnt know whether its in storage, the police uses it, or what not, very frustrating

and no, im not a drugsdealer. im an IT consultant but i had a business in sports nutrition (as a side project) and they somehow (no joke) mistook me for a producer of "party pills" :( it took 4 months to clear it out, they wouldnt admit their misstake, and i still didnt get my money or cars returned.
The Belgian gouvernment is a criminal organisation as far as im concerned

there, had to get that of my chest. it was a bit traumatic in fact :(

BR

K

PS the sound on the jaguar (bowers & wilkins) was A LOT better than my current A8 - its the one thing frustrating about this A8

krazy_ivan 1st July 2019 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H-M3 (Post 151356)
Surprised you have 40mm thick tyres and you say the ride is harsh?:Confused:

well not harsh, i just feel 10.5 doesnt quite handle as well.
its all no difference low speed, up until 150KM/h lets say but i drive a lot of Autobahn on high speed (+200 km/h) and from 170,180 i do feel more feedback, probably because of the bigger contact area or something, i cant quite put my finger on it

but on my 19x9.5J (even with spacer) on 255/40 , i just put "dynamic" and i drive 230km/h without slightest vibration whatsoever - and thats what im used to.

what use to have 4.2 TDi with 350bhp if you cant drive very fast?

(Riga is 2000KM from Brussel, so yea, i really do step it in Germany & Poland :rockin: )