A8 Parts Forum

A8 Parts Forum (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/index.php)
-   For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Audi S8/A8 D2 milltek exhaust (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/showthread.php?t=13358)

s2_bo 31st August 2017 05:37 PM

Audi S8/A8 D2 milltek exhaust

4 Attachment(s)
I'm selling a D2 milltek sport exhaust, this is a full system inc resonators which replace the cats.

It came of a 1998 4.2 A8 and is the classic catback milltek system that is now NLA + two milltek sport resonators, it passed the mot like this somehow with out the cats:Confused:

Cat back this is direct fit but to fit this whole system inc the resonators to later S8s it will require some other mods as the near side cat is part of the downpipe so it would need cutting off and a flange welding on to fit the end of the resonator pipe.

The system is in great condition and sounded very throaty yet not to loud, with out the resonators its probably a bit louder still. +++

Price is £600 plus delivery but collection from south devon preferred.
Delivery would be in one large parcel and cost around £60
Will supply with 4 new exhaust clamps.

Attachment 16922
Attachment 16923
Attachment 16924
Attachment 16925

tintin 31st August 2017 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s2_bo (Post 132003)
I'm selling a D2 milltek sport exhaust, this is a full system inc resonators which replace the cats.

It came of a 1998 4.2 A8 and is the classic catback milltek system that is now NLA + two milltek sport resonators, it passed the mot like this somehow with out the cats:Confused:

Cat back this is direct fit but to fit this whole system inc the resonators to later S8s it will require some other mods as the near side cat is part of the downpipe so it would need cutting off and a flange welding on to fit the end of the resonator pipe.

The system is in great condition and sounded very throaty yet not to loud, with out the resonators its probably a bit louder still. +++

Price is £600 plus delivery but collection from south devon preferred.
Delivery would be in one large parcel and cost around £60
Will supply with 4 new exhaust clamps.

Attachment 16922
Attachment 16923
Attachment 16924
Attachment 16925

I'm interested - how soon do you want to get shot of it?

s2_bo 31st August 2017 06:58 PM

Its ready to go any time as I'm braking the car it came from and its now sitting in my workshop but I can wrap it up and store it a little while if need be.
I can split the front and middle section so its not so long and easier to transport encase you where planning on collecting it?

What sort of time frame did you have in mind?
Cheers
Bo

tintin 31st August 2017 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s2_bo (Post 132006)
Its ready to go any time as I'm braking the car it came from and its now sitting in my workshop but I can wrap it up and store it a little while if need be.
I can split the front and middle section so its not so long and easier to transport encase you where planning on collecting it?

What sort of time frame did you have in mind?
Cheers
Bo

Thanks - splitting might be helpful, depending on the length: I'd almost certainly would collect it in the Tesla, which can probably take about 9ft in length in the cabin - I'd aim to pick up and pay in September, but not sure exactly when yet.