A8 Parts Forum

A8 Parts Forum (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/index.php)
-   Owners Meets (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Audi Driver International - Castle Combe - Saturday 15th October 2016 (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/showthread.php?t=12039)

Architex_mA8tey 21st August 2016 09:09 AM

Audi Driver International - Castle Combe - Saturday 15th October 2016

Audi Driver International 2016
Saturday October 15th
Castle Combe race circuit, near Chippenham, SN14 7EY

Who would like to come along to this year’s Audi Driver International?
Please can you add your name on the list below if you're coming so that we can apply for the correct number of club stand passes in good time.

Club stand passes are free and will get you into the show arena but as usual owners will also be subject to the normal charge for entry of £10 per adult, which is levied by the Castle Combe gate staff

Full details of the daytime event and the evening gala dinner are given on the website at www.audidriverinternational.co.uk

As usual I will be arranging the :mexicanwave: BIG BOYS BREAKFAST :rockin: at the Bolingbroke Arms, Hook Nr Swindon SN4 8DZ
http://www.thebolingbroke.co.uk/ where we will meet up and have some brekkie prior to cruising to castle combe about 30 minutes away. You can also book accommodation at the Bolingbroke if you are coming down the night before and need somewhere to stay.

I look forward to seeing many of you there!

1. Architex Ma8tey - Car / One Person + 1 Big Boys Brekkie at the Bolingbroke

Conquistador 21st August 2016 08:08 PM

2. Conquistador - 1 car space but probably no breakfast

Pug 21st August 2016 09:33 PM

2. Conquistador + Co-Pilot - 1 car space but probably no breakfast (McDonald's on the way)
3. ConanTheLibrarian +1 Big Boys Brekkie at the Bolingbroke

Maybe's
1. TinTin
2. ScottD3

MikkiJayne 25th August 2016 10:25 AM

2. Conquistador + Co-Pilot - 1 car space but probably no breakfast (McDonald's on the way)

Maybe's
1. TinTin
2. ScottD3
3. MikkiJayne

Might bring the TT as well for some track time :)

RS6 2nd September 2016 06:57 PM

Yes i would be up for this one!

HPsauce 2nd September 2016 07:16 PM

I'm up for this again, plus of course the Bolingbroke brekkie! BUT I can't confirm for sure until nearer the time - will about a week ahead be OK Neil?

Architex_mA8tey 2nd September 2016 08:26 PM

4. RS6

Maybe's
1. TinTin
2. ScottD3
3. MikkiJayne
4. HPSauce

I need to know a week ahead latest for numbers on the brekkie, as the pub needs to order in their food, and numbers for passes for the club stand will probably be requested about a month ahead but I can guess at numbers for those.

HPsauce 2nd September 2016 08:33 PM

Thanks Neil, I'm more likely than not to be there so count me in for a space, the brekkie I'll confirm ASAP; I might even stay overnight with SWMBO.

Architex_mA8tey 2nd September 2016 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HPsauce (Post 116990)
Thanks Neil, I'm more likely than not to be there so count me in for a space, the brekkie I'll confirm ASAP; I might even stay overnight with SWMBO.

Great +++
Mention the Audi A8/S8 UK Group to Jo, the land lady at the Bolingbroke, and she will sort you out with a good rate.

richardracer 3rd September 2016 04:53 PM

ADI at Castle Coombe

Can you confirm if there will be an opportunity to drive on circuit, if so how to book. Can you add Richardracer plus ANO, 2 for breakfast, subject to track driving.

Thanks

Richard