A8 Parts Forum

A8 Parts Forum (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/index.php)
-   Owners Meets (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   A8 & S8 UK & AOC Joint Xmas Meet - SAT 30th December Leopard Inn (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/showthread.php?t=13637)

Architex_mA8tey 25th November 2017 10:31 PM

A8 & S8 UK & AOC Joint Xmas Meet - SAT 30th December Leopard Inn

OK All well I have again reserved some tables for us at the Leopard Inn for a Christmas Get together - hopefully Matt can make it again with his supercharged D2 this year! Details are as follows:

Saturday 30th December 2017 - The A8/S8 XMAS meet!!!
Venue - The Leopard Inn, Bishops Tachbrook, Leamington Spa CV33 9RN
(Members from the Audi Owners Club invited also)
Time 12:00 noon til 5pm

Can you all PLEASE add your names and numbers of adults / kids to the list below as soon as possible. I can bring any A8 German Calendars to the meet for those who are coming also +++

1. Architex MA8tey - 1 Adult for food
2. Sarg - 2 Adults for food

tintin 26th November 2017 12:25 PM

Sadly, it looks like I'll I'll miss it this year, as I'll be heading north rather than south, for the Celtic v Rangers match, which is on the same day unfortunately :(

MikkiJayne 26th November 2017 06:12 PM

I'll probably miss it again sorry - family down from London.

HPsauce 26th November 2017 06:50 PM

Made it last year but not sure about this as we may well have family with us. Xmas and New Year timings don't work well.

If I do get there it will probably be just me this time; sorry Neil just can't be more specific at this time. :o

mannyo 1st December 2017 06:24 AM

Sadly I can't make it, its in the wrong part of the UK to where I'll be with family. It's a shame as this will most likely be the last christmas with my D3.

awolfinsheepsclothes 1st December 2017 10:26 AM

Count me in Neil

Conan_the_Librarian 3rd December 2017 06:48 PM

1. Architex MA8tey - 1 Adult for food
2. Sarg - 2 Adults for food
3. Wolfinsheepsclothing - 1 Adult for food.
4. CtL - 1 Adult for food.
5. Jess Slattery - Audi TT - 1 Adult

HPsauce 3rd December 2017 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HPsauce (Post 135265)
Made it last year but not sure about this as we may well have family with us. Xmas and New Year timings don't work well.

Sadly, the reality is that I'm pretty unlikely to make it due to family priorities, so best to count me out. :(

If I do manage to come along "lastminute.com" I'll take pot luck on getting food and a seat with the rest of you. What I really look forwards to is standing around in a freezing cold, damp, grey car park on one of the shortest days of the year. :ROFL:

Architex_mA8tey 4th December 2017 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HPsauce (Post 135461)
What I really look forwards to is standing around in a freezing cold, damp, grey car park on one of the shortest days of the year. :ROFL:

Thank you Andrew for that up-beat & cheery assessment of our christmas meet, I'm sure it will help attendance figures to rise. . . .not! :rolleyes:

HPsauce 4th December 2017 10:02 AM

We '8 drivers are made of better stuff Neil. +++