A8 Parts Forum

A8 Parts Forum (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/index.php)
-   Owners Meets (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   New Show! Straight Outta Kempton - Saturday 27th May 2PM to Late (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/showthread.php?t=12959)

Architex_mA8tey 2nd May 2017 02:55 PM

New Show! Straight Outta Kempton - Saturday 27th May 2PM to Late

6 Attachment(s)
OK Guys so just before our annual meet we have a new car show to go to which is based at Kempton Park Racecourse (details below) -

Saturday 27th May 2017 2pm Til Late! - Straight Outta Kempton
Venue - Kempton Park, Surrey
Website - http://www.straightouttakempton.co.uk/
New show for London & SE, its going to be HUGE and like no other car show youve been to so far!

Starts at 2pm so plenty of time for us to get there! runs through til late evening and there are going to be such things as -
  • An evening outdoor sheltered cinema.
  • A self service car wash option (sponsored by Auto Finesse) for those that want to get their cars back on top form after your journey to Kempton.
  • A range of sheltered entertainment & music within the 800 seat grandstand, so rain or shine we have you covered.
  • Unique Show n Shine.
  • A great trade village, with local trade & non -automotive trade, there will be something on offer for all.
  • Epic car club displays from all over.
  • Although this show is predominantly VAG, displays from all other German & Motorsport marque's are welcomed.
  • Family's are catered for with a large kids area and lots of activities.

This is going to be the largest Car Show in the London Area due to the epic venue!
Every car on display is automatically entered into the judging (which is by all of the other clubs)

Tickets are £12 in advance and £15 on the gate, but we can get some discounted tickets if we pre-book a club stand amount in advance - Who is up for coming onto our A8/S8 Club Stand?

Add your names to the list below please!!

1. Architex Ma8tey D2 A8 / 1 Person
2. Notorious D2 A8 / 1 Person?

YorkshireBloke 2nd May 2017 07:36 PM

No camping, No show...

Hi,

We fancied that but my pals and I like to do the whole tent thing... +++

Enjoy, hope it is a success, the organisers say they will look at it in future :cool:

Robert

barzya8 5th May 2017 04:38 PM

OK Guys so just before our annual meet we have a new car show to go to which is based at Kempton Park Racecourse (details below) -

Saturday 27th May 2017 2pm Til Late! - Straight Outta Kempton
Venue - Kempton Park, Surrey
Website - http://www.straightouttakempton.co.uk/
New show for London & SE, its going to be HUGE and like no other car show youve been to so far!

Starts at 2pm so plenty of time for us to get there! runs through til late evening and there are going to be such things as -
An evening outdoor sheltered cinema.
A self service car wash option (sponsored by Auto Finesse) for those that want to get their cars back on top form after your journey to Kempton.
A range of sheltered entertainment & music within the 800 seat grandstand, so rain or shine we have you covered.
Unique Show n Shine.
A great trade village, with local trade & non -automotive trade, there will be something on offer for all.
Epic car club displays from all over.
Although this show is predominantly VAG, displays from all other German & Motorsport marque's are welcomed.
Family's are catered for with a large kids area and lots of activities.

This is going to be the largest Car Show in the London Area due to the epic venue!
Every car on display is automatically entered into the judging (which is by all of the other clubs)

Tickets are £12 in advance and £15 on the gate, but we can get some discounted tickets if we pre-book a club stand amount in advance - Who is up for coming onto our A8/S8 Club Stand?

Add your names to the list below please!!

3. Barzya8 - D2 S8 - Final Edition / 1 person +++

barzya8 9th May 2017 09:47 AM

Straight Outer Kempton 27th May 2017

Following on from Neil's posting about this new show at Kempton Park.

Only three of us signed up so far for a possible A8/S8 Forum Stand:-(
Surely more of us would take advantage of this new show and what it offers.

I note the Audi Owners Club have their own stand, which is great to see :cool:

Come on guys, let's try and sort some form of mini meet.
There are enough members down South to make this a great day out.

Hoping more of us sign up :D

Architex_mA8tey 9th May 2017 09:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by barzya8 (Post 127664)
Following on from Neil's posting about this new show at Kempton Park.

Only three of us signed up so far for a possible A8/S8 Forum Stand:-(
Surely more of us would take advantage of this new show and what it offers.

I note the Audi Owners Club have their own stand, which is great to see :cool:

Come on guys, let's try and sort some form of mini meet.
There are enough members down South to make this a great day out.

Hoping more of us sign up :D

Yes David - I have booked stand space for us so hoping all of our more southern members can at least make it, I think it will be a really amazing show with more to see than many others +++

barzya8 9th May 2017 10:05 AM

Did you book the 10 ticket price of £100 for 10 spaces or did you just book space and we all pay individually, either in advance £12 or on the day £15

notorious 9th May 2017 01:45 PM

I'll do my best to attend. Marked my calendar. +++

Architex_mA8tey 9th May 2017 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barzya8 (Post 127666)
Did you book the 10 ticket price of £100 for 10 spaces or did you just book space and we all pay individually, either in advance £12 or on the day £15

Ive merged these threads into one so that everything is in the same place
Im trying to get enough people to commit to the stand then I can get a booking for 10 together at £10 but come on people!!! geez how many people on here live in the SE or near enough to come??? +++

3. Barzya8 - D2 S8 - Final Edition / 1 person

RICKY D 13th May 2017 08:55 AM

This falls on my 5th year wedding anniversary :(

The wife will be expecting something other than a car show for the weekend :ROFL:

Maybe I can postpone until the following weekend :ROFL:

ScottD3 13th May 2017 09:36 AM

If I wasn't trying to fix the Leon I would have gone.
But sadly I can't.