A8 Parts Forum

A8 Parts Forum (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/index.php)
-   Daily banter (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Wifes Xmas prezzie (https://forum.a8parts.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2424)

Conan_the_Librarian 23rd December 2010 10:07 AM

Wifes Xmas prezzie

RESULT!!! The pound shop had a 2-for-1 offer on so her majesty has 2 pressies this year!!! She's going to be well chuffed!!!!

darrenjoe90 23rd December 2010 11:11 AM

your spending too much time in scotland mike and its rubbing off on you +++

PsYcHe 23rd December 2010 11:34 AM

2 for 1 in the pound shop!!! Where?????

Architex_mA8tey 23rd December 2010 02:36 PM

the what shop? do they have those in London? :(

tintin 23rd December 2010 04:50 PM

:tuttut: Oi Darren! - pot, kettle, black and Yorkshire all come to mind when reading your comment about Mike spending too much time in Scotland (but ah ken whit yer' sayin'.:).....Merry Christmas anyway

darrenjoe90 23rd December 2010 04:56 PM

humbug :rolleyes:

Singh 23rd December 2010 05:41 PM

I can't say what I brought the misses on here as she does pop by on the forum now and again, but I need two people to carry it and ain't got a clue how I'm going to wrap it, it's currenty occupied the whole boot in my 8.
But I let my nephew open his christmas present early, he doesn't know how to work it just yet and is even a little afraid of it bless him. But my god is it awesome. A 1:10 scale Audi R8 V10 remote control car, it's rear wheel drive and it let's you pull really good skids on the laminete flooring. Has working lights that look Xenon that you can put on side or dipped setting and it's super fast and fun, got it from Toms Toys in Beverly Hills California which means I now need a US/UK charger adaptor which I'll grab but the detail is just awesome. Why didn't I get Christmas presents this awesome as a kid instead of sweaters and other crap!

tonupkid 24th December 2010 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Singh (Post 16752)
I can't say what I brought the misses on here as she does pop by on the forum now and again, but I need two people to carry it and ain't got a clue how I'm going to wrap it, it's currenty occupied the whole boot in my 8.
But I let my nephew open his christmas present early, he doesn't know how to work it just yet and is even a little afraid of it bless him. But my god is it awesome. A 1:10 scale Audi R8 V10 remote control car, it's rear wheel drive and it let's you pull really good skids on the laminete flooring. Has working lights that look Xenon that you can put on side or dipped setting and it's super fast and fun, got it from Toms Toys in Beverly Hills California which means I now need a US/UK charger adaptor which I'll grab but the detail is just awesome. Why didn't I get Christmas presents this awesome as a kid instead of sweaters and other crap!

Yes. Buy you have a real 8 to play with
Plus, you had the delight of exceeding a little kids expectations +++