View Single Post
Old 17th November 2015, 09:42 AM

Default 2002 D2 S8 For Sale

Another highly regrettable sale but Mrs303 has always had a Range Rover (I know) on her bucket list. After she was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year I feel compelled to make a gesture towards getting her one, as much as it pains me.

The car...

June registered 2002 D2 S8 in rare Dolphin Grey with equally rare Aqua full leather interior. Don't let the name fool you; it's like gunmetal to my eyes and the two together look fantastic. Hidden X-Carlink iPod connection in the glovebox, CD Changer still in the boot. Full size spare, tools, owners manuals and first aid kit all present.

First owner had it 11.5 years, then I bought it. Only 2 owners from new; I'm the second. Originally bought from the local Audi dealer, it's been around Norwich all it's life.

121,000 miles, full service history. Cam belt, water pump, thermostat all changed less than 5000 miles ago. Gearbox flush, oil and filter change last summer and only driven approx 3000 miles since. MOT until March 2016.

Full service history and no-expense spared maintenance with receipts. Everything works. Complete with the latest Sat Nav DVD available - 2013 from memory.

Brand new brakes all round fitted 2 weeks ago; new OEM discs and pads on the front; brand new callipers, pads and discs on the rear. Alloys were refurbished in August.

Looks absolutely gorgeous and I'll really, really miss it. Any inspection welcome, any questions please ask.

I'm asking £4750 and would love to see it go to a forum member.

Last edited by Phil303; 17th November 2015 at 02:43 PM.