View Single Post
Old 20th March 2010, 09:06 PM

It is kinda spooky ain't it. I posted asking if the S8 gearboxes are a little stronger and less then an hour later my S8s gearbox packs up.

Ian, I know it would have been cheaper to buy petrol in the S8. But I needed a second car for reasons I can't be asked to go into and this A8 fit the bill nicely, I have thought it through and also I just didn't want to LPG the S8 or park it up in places where the A8 will sometimes have to visit. I have been searching for a second car for sometime now, MK4 Golfs etc... but I ended up with this A8 and I'm happy with my choice. Its going to come in very very handy around the house and also for family to use. Currently use a BMW 535 V8 for that stuff which I will probably sell soon and will cover the cost of the A8
2009 Audi RS 6 Saloon V10 - 420mm Ceramics, Keyless, Soft Close, Adaptive Cruise, Glass Sunroof, Blinds, Twin Pane & UV, Freeview & DAB, High Beam Assist, MTM bits, Audi Exclusive Bits, MRC, Milltek, GYEF1 ASY2's, Bluetooth streaming music to AMI mod - 753 PS/1021 NM
2016 Audi S3 Saloon, Sepang, S-Tronic - B&O, Tech Pack etc... Company Car
1995 Audi A8 4.2 V8 quattro Sport - Bose, Solar, Blinds

Last edited by Singh; 20th March 2010 at 09:08 PM.