View Single Post
Old 12th April 2016, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Tony View Post
TPS were mean to me today

I'd previously asked (last July) to join and they didn't get back to me. I sent them an email over the weekend to ask about my membership and today I got a call from a stroppy git who gave me the third degree about why I needed membership.

Thankfully, I could only hear half of what he said because he called me from a mobile that had terrible reception. Despite me telling him this, he continued in the same manner, telling me they don't give out memberships 'willy nilly' and that he'd visited my premises and it was 'just a house with a brown door'.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll have to find myself another means by which to acquire my parts.
So the guy went to your registered office and not the workshop. Should have told him if he wants to visit he'll have to make an appointment as you're not open to any riff raff that just turns up unannounced. Tell the little **** he'll have to apply for membership but it don't look good for him.

Bright yellow bus o love.