View Single Post
Old 1st May 2016, 12:49 PM

I have tried various dongly thingies, some good and some not so good.
I have a Bluetooth USB stick that can plug into these DVD players and the remote with it can be used to remotely control the player. Works rather well having tried it with various boxes. Big thing is that I don't have to wire an infra red eye into the car and point it's controller at the eye. It came with a DVD/TV add on player that I bought for the house some years back.
I plan on fitting (when I have enough pennies available) two back rest monitors, each with it's own DVD player. One will output to Aux 1, the other to Aux 2 as well as to each other. Aux Out will be wired to both of them. The ones I am looking at have two inputs and one output as well as the DVD direct to it's own screen.
This means that each RSE and the MMI will be able to see whatever the other screens are showing or three different things.
If my theory is correct

2014 A8L D4 4.0TFSI Gold (Sticker says "Beige") Can't leave you in a black smoke cloud anymore..
In progress, Nothing left to do.

Gone 2004 A8 D3 3.0 TDI. Ebony Pearl Black (with little bits of other colours and glitter)