View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2016, 12:09 PM

Default Latest

The pump arrived from the factory on friday, not in time to get it completed before the bank holiday of course.

Rang this morning, they have it fitted, But, they cant code it to the car

guess what, i need a firmware update on the convienience module which of course they can do

AFTER Audi send them the software for my vehicle, ie Audi have to create the software encoded to my car with mileage etc coded in.

they have 48 hours to do this but was thrilled to learn they often do it quicker
(sarcasm becoming more prevalant as this 3 week , so far saga continues)

i will note the version number changed to and from after i get the car back so anyone in the future will be able to tell them in advance that it needs to be done.
A8 4.2TDI - Ice Silver, Comfort heated/cooled/massage Seats, Alcantara, Extended Leather pack, Ambient light pack, Solar roof, Night Vision, Lane change assist, Audi presense, Audi BrakeGuard, ACC Cruise, Blinds, Quad Air, AMI, Online services, Parking with rear Camera, Aluminium brushed inlays, Adaptive Zenons, High beam assist, Bose Sound, and more

Gone but not forgotten: A8 D3 2005- AMI HDD, Audible Parking, TV, NAV, Bluetooth, Hybrid TV, Aftermarket headrest monitors, Rosstech VCDS / Vagcom