View Single Post
Old 5th May 2016, 12:30 PM

i wouldnt, if it wasnt for the fact that they have been prtty good to me for the last 6 years, i wouldnt go to sytner ever again.

there was a point just before my holiday (that i didnt get) that i was online to the bank, hovering over the accept me button for a loan to buy yours in the meantime.

then common sense got the better of me, 2 identical cars outside the house.

however Oscar has left me with one more problem, i have re arranged my holiday for the end of this month, before that the MOT is due.

"dont worry it will pass no problem" is ringing in my ears at the moment, and if it fails and has to go back in the workshop i may well be coming your way with a fistfull of dollars.

cant help thinking that had he done some pre prep on this car i wouldnt be in this position.
A8 4.2TDI - Ice Silver, Comfort heated/cooled/massage Seats, Alcantara, Extended Leather pack, Ambient light pack, Solar roof, Night Vision, Lane change assist, Audi presense, Audi BrakeGuard, ACC Cruise, Blinds, Quad Air, AMI, Online services, Parking with rear Camera, Aluminium brushed inlays, Adaptive Zenons, High beam assist, Bose Sound, and more

Gone but not forgotten: A8 D3 2005- AMI HDD, Audible Parking, TV, NAV, Bluetooth, Hybrid TV, Aftermarket headrest monitors, Rosstech VCDS / Vagcom