View Single Post
Old 12th May 2016, 11:34 AM

Default FS: A8 D4 Black Leather Seats

Having sourced some replacement seats for my car, I'm selling the original ones which have been replaced. They come out of a 2011 SE Exec which has done 77,000 miles. There is no wear to any of the bolsters and the leather is in very good condition with no nicks, tears or indentations. The seats were professionally removed which means that the wiring looms have all been preserved and the plugs are all undamaged ready to be plugged into another D4.

The picture below isn't a picture of the seats, it's merely attached to provide an idea of what they look like. Any interested parties can message me and I'll send better pictures of the seats in question.

Given that the seats have been removed from my car and it hasn't been crashed, you will not have any problems with airbags or pretensions as none of these have gone off.

The seats are currently stored in Old Trafford just outside of Manchester City Centre and the sale is collection only as these are two big and heavy to be shipped. I'm asking £275 collected please.

Last edited by kungfupanda; 25th May 2016 at 09:03 AM.