View Single Post
Old 7th May 2010, 09:30 PM

I'm a young guy, I ain't married and don't have kids so I wouldn't possibly need a big boot and its hardly cramped. I'm 6ft and have no problem getting comfortable in one. I don't want SMG no matter how good it is, I want a manual and that's that!
In my experience BMW service has been excellent and in another league to Audi's so that's not an issue for me either. Snow/Ice I can deal with, I have a D2 for that. Okay the interior isn't up to D2 standards but its hardly cheap, much better then a B5 platform Audi interior that was out the same time the E46 was unveiled.
In my opnion they do look great, my only gripe is that they are very common and often brought by people just because its 'an M3' I'm actully buying it because its a drivers car, which as much as some may disagree the D2 S8 isn't. Don't get me wrong, its clear I love the D2. I'm just trying to remain unbaised and appreciate other manufactures which is hard on an Audi forum!
2009 Audi RS 6 Saloon V10 - 420mm Ceramics, Keyless, Soft Close, Adaptive Cruise, Glass Sunroof, Blinds, Twin Pane & UV, Freeview & DAB, High Beam Assist, MTM bits, Audi Exclusive Bits, MRC, Milltek, GYEF1 ASY2's, Bluetooth streaming music to AMI mod - 753 PS/1021 NM
2016 Audi S3 Saloon, Sepang, S-Tronic - B&O, Tech Pack etc... Company Car
1995 Audi A8 4.2 V8 quattro Sport - Bose, Solar, Blinds