Thread: Member motors
View Single Post
Old 27th January 2017, 07:18 PM

Mark,
Thanks for the promotion to "passed".
Sorry for the delay in posting my cleverness but we have been rather busy.
Monday I had a planned job to drive an empty bus to London, stay overnight and on Tuesday bring a load of Bombay type Indians from the City up to Wigan. Two really easy days planned.
BUT then, as happens to the best laid plans, we had a funeral in Weymouth on Monday. So with a five am departure I drove the bus to London with Gwen following in our 8. Parked the bus at the hotel, they were good let us book in at 10:15 so that we could wash and change, then drove the 8 to Weymouth for 13:00. Had lunch and attended the funeral. After the wake we went for a walk around Weymouth harbour and drove back to the hotel at Kew Bridge. Gwen stayed with me overnight and then drove the car back home. I took the bus into the City (35 minute journey took 2.5 hours), collected the party and drove back to Wigan.
Rest of the week has been local stuff but a 04:00 start each day. Tomorrow, Saturday I have five jobs, starting at 04:10 and the last at 23:30.
Sunday is a rest day, honest, unless SWMBO comes up with a visit to our Great Grandaughter. Save</span>

2014 A8L D4 4.0TFSI Gold (Sticker says "Beige") Can't leave you in a black smoke cloud anymore..
In progress, Nothing left to do.

Gone 2004 A8 D3 3.0 TDI. Ebony Pearl Black (with little bits of other colours and glitter)