View Single Post
Old 17th July 2017, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audidothat View Post
Dont the interior/dials/dash light up in certain conditions but the headlights remain off? Mine appears to......confimed by having lights set at 'off' but speedo etc still illuminates in tunnels etc.... however questioning myself now so I am going to check later!!!!

P.s My auto lights and auto windscreen wipers have never worked since I had my windscreen replaced...... trouble is I simply don't have the time to even find someone to assist/solve!
That's right. If you go into a tunnel with the lights set to 'off' only the instrument cluster needs will illuminate so that it forces you to switch the headlights on, it's impossible to see the numbers otherwise. If there is enough light then the numbers/dials will be illuminated whatever the conditions. My D2 did the same.

My auto wipers weren't reliable when I first got my D3 but changing the gel membrane behind the rear view mirror solved that. Only a couple of quid.
- Aqua Blue D2 S8 - Grey leather/Alcantara
- D3 A8 3.0 CVT
- D3 3.7 V8