Thread: Paradise Papers
View Single Post
Old 7th November 2017, 08:50 AM

I thought the exact same thing, if you an afford a private jet do you really need to rip off the VAT and if you do need to maybe you can't actually afford the jet in the first place. But then it won't have been him personally would it, the legal team and accountants would have sorted all that out. But then as I was reminded by HMRC my TAX is my responsibility no matter who made the mistakes.
I was an absolute wreck over 8.5k and they chased me for it, hard, to the point my business was almost folded as I just couldn't pay it. I just couldn't work out then why they were so willing to bankrupt my little business when Google, Amazon, Starbucks, Vision Express, Mcdonalds and the likes are ok not to pay theirs.

Shame really when there is people that can't even get clean drinking water and then we have the rich clinging on to as much of their wealth as possible. The money is there it's just being held on to by people that will never spend it.

I'm no expert but even I would know something wasn't quite right if I had money going through the Cayman Islands or similar. You know you're hiding something. So if you take the risk then you might get stung eh?

Could be some differing opinions on this one I reckon.

Bright yellow bus o love.