Thread: Make that two
View Single Post
Old 30th September 2010, 10:46 AM

Default Make that two

'8s sitting lifeless on the drive, it's true. Although Ben as far as I'm concerned has fixed the car as it's driving okay now and pulling like a train, he found some damage when working on the engine, caused by the dimwits that put the S8 engine in. Advice is not to drive it and may be able to take something of the other engine to make one good one.

I say something a lot as don't understand the technicality of it much. Ben will give us some more of the techy details.

For the time being I need to find a car to drive around in. Cheap to insure,run and realiable would be nice. Don't really care what it is as long as it has MOT and preferably under £300.

Big thanks to Ben who spent his day working and trying to set up a new unit then came home and started working on my car in the freezing cold and tried to refuse to take a penny for all his hard work!

Sorry to the person on this forum who was very keen in taking the car on from me and had arranged to view it!
2009 Audi RS 6 Saloon V10 - 420mm Ceramics, Keyless, Soft Close, Adaptive Cruise, Glass Sunroof, Blinds, Twin Pane & UV, Freeview & DAB, High Beam Assist, MTM bits, Audi Exclusive Bits, MRC, Milltek, GYEF1 ASY2's, Bluetooth streaming music to AMI mod - 753 PS/1021 NM
2016 Audi S3 Saloon, Sepang, S-Tronic - B&O, Tech Pack etc... Company Car
1995 Audi A8 4.2 V8 quattro Sport - Bose, Solar, Blinds