Thread: Owners club?
View Single Post
Old 23rd January 2009, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botang View Post
An A8 owners club Sounds good to me, I tried Club Audi but it wasnt my cup of tea, there are some real oddballs in that club. I'm not sure what Tony thinks but I would suspect he would be happy to have the new forum as a home for it.

The main thing that comes accross to me when meeting up is the real genuine interest with what everyone has done. I don't think I could call any of the A8 guys a geek at all. Sure some people like gadgets, some people like cleaning and cleaning and cleaning, others like OEM, some like retrofit, some like bling and noisy exhausts. Somehow its diverse enough to keep it interesting.
are you having a dig? It's good to be clean isn't it?
I can only think of one instance when you'd like to be dirty.... whilst working under the engine perhaps

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A8 Owner
ATT SKA
and as for where yes its centre for all M1 Nr Lutterworth

I shouldn't worry I don't thin he has turned up yet anyway
First off that reply from A8 Owner should have been at Figure11's comment not mine. But, OUTCH Botang I get the message... I'll have you know I have a medical nervous disposition when there are too many A8's in one place; symptoms are excessive druling & fits of excitement.
OK, OK as soon as Tony sets this one up I'll book a day off just to see you eat your words & to see those lurvely motors