Thread: Back in Germany
View Single Post
Old 9th October 2020, 02:34 PM

I have been rather dilitary in keeping this thread alive and apologise for that. Of course once I eventually fall of my perch it will naturally fall into a "no update" situation.
We had a Mini North West Meet that developed into a Midlands Gathering at Crich TramwayMuseum. Lovely sunny weather, very pleasant company, followed by dinner at Biggin Hall Hotel. They make us so welcome there.
The next day I drove a five day tour to Blackpool which included two day excursions; one to Bowness in Windermere and one to Boundary Mill at Colne.
Then on the Saturday I drove a private party for a day trip to York.
Now today I have managed to bring a four day hallucinations tour to Blackpool. Two excursions again, tomorrow Fleetwood market and Sunday 22:00 trip around the lights.
Next Sunday the 18th I am scheduled for a six day Tenby tour but that might be cancelled with the current surge in Covid.
Just be aware of a 14 mtr coach approaching!!!!!!

2014 A8L D4 4.0TFSI Gold (Sticker says "Beige") Can't leave you in a black smoke cloud anymore..
In progress, Nothing left to do.

Gone 2004 A8 D3 3.0 TDI. Ebony Pearl Black (with little bits of other colours and glitter)