View Single Post
Old 9th January 2023, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarg View Post
One thing I have noticed whilst online shopping/researching for a daily, it's noticeable that Tesla seem (to me at least) to be getting less expensive second hand, an inevitable outcome of the amount sold adding to the supply I guess.

I'm not interested in the M3, but it's had a knock on affect on MS values too, so they are now on my 'maybe' list
For MS values, this is simply due to the fact that new RHD MSs are now/shortly being shipped to the UK, after an absence of over two years.

https://electrek.co/2022/12/13/tesla...urope-2-years/

A complete absence of *any* of this model has doubtless held up prices during this time - e.g. Mark's P100D was sold for not far short of its new price by R Symons.

Autos Autos everywhere...
(1) 2015 Tesla Model S: (was 85D, now 90D ). Silent and deadly, and very fast... But not as fast as Ian's M3P-
(2) 2002 D2 S8 Final Edition: Bulletproof and faultless: Brilliant Black with Extended (Red!) Leather. Three-times winner of Best D2 1st prize
(3) 1997 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo: Scots (! ) Green. Fragile, but beautiful.
(4) 2010 Fiat Panda 100HP. White Pandamonium (Final Edition!!). Pure old-fashioned 6-speed go-karting.