View Single Post
Old 8th February 2023, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamship View Post
You mentioned in your other thread about having some of the wiring details. The attached PDF is the current flow diagram for the RSE system if it's of any help, although you may already have it.
Thanks for that steamship...I've only just seen your reply.

I already have that one thanks as it was sent to me by a user from Audiworld Forums and although very detailed I didn't find it much help tbh as it just details the connections within the harness that I already have!

I've done a bit more work on it today and run the MOST optical loop to the TV Tuner along the same route I ran the part of the harness with the green multipin connector and decided to push that into the Quadlock as nothing will be recognised until I liven it up and program it in.

Didn't connect into the MOST optical loop as I'm conscious it only works one way round and I'm not sure which way round that might be!

It's bad enough that my aftermarket CarPlay now won't recognise my iPhone since I upgraded to the latest iOS 16.3 <sigh>

I've put the boot linings back in for now as I need to pack the boot for a quick trip to Belgium next week and didn't relish the thought of something whacking against exposed electronics if I had to brake, turn or accelerate suddenly.

The plan was to try to finish it this weekend but I don't want to get into the situation where component protection pops up and prevents me from using the MMI before my trip so I'll revisit this damn wiring nightmare when I get back.

Thanks & kind regards,
-=Glyn=-

Last edited by GlynH; 8th February 2023 at 05:31 PM.