View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2023, 03:40 PM

Default Update

I have been in touch with Ednam House Hotel and got them to confirm what they have on their books for the meet. They currently have 16 rooms booked out to us for both Fri and Sat with 1 room booked for Saturday only. Below is their list with the deposit amounts paid. The room rates remain exactly as agreed 3 years ago - £135 for double occupancy and £109 for single.

Can I ask that everybody checks the list and indicates their intention? I appreciate that some havent paid a deposit and may, indeed, no longer frequent the forum. I'm also aware that Mark is, I'm sad to say, no longer with us but I have posted the list as provided so we are aware of what has been booked. Anyone else wishing to attend should just stick their name at the end of the list and then we can see what the tally is and then we can speak to the hotel about booking "swaps" if there are some who change their mind about going/dont reply.

S Sargent – 2nd & 3rd June - £50.00 deposit paid
A Moore – 2nd & 3rd June - £50.00 deposit paid
D Cantello – 2nd & 3rd June - £25.00 deposit paid - CONFIRMED
Mr Tomas – 2nd & 3rd June – No deposit paid
N Christer – 2nd, 3rd & 4th June - £75.00 deposit paid
S Wilson – 2nd & 3rd June - £50.00 deposit paid
A Madajczak – 2nd & 3rd June – No deposit paid
A Hoer – 2nd & 3rd June - £50.00 deposit paid
D Stables – 2nd & 3rd June - £50.00 deposit paid
Mr Walker – 2nd & 3rd June - £50.00 deposit paid
S Duffy – 2nd & 3rd June - £50.00 deposit paid
B Gracie – 2nd & 3rd June - £25.00 deposit paid
J Greaves – 2nd & 3rd June - £50.00 deposit paid
R Armstrong – 2nd & 3rd June – Full amount paid
M Howarth – 2nd & 3rd June - £50.00 deposit paid
M Bundschuh – 2nd & 3rd June - £50.00 deposit paid
C Gracie – 3rd June only – No deposit paid (Son of B Gracie?)