View Single Post
Old 12th January 2011, 09:35 PM

Well, I think I ought to pop a quick update to anyone who is having similar problems with any D3 air suspension.

After replacing the compressor with a new unit (OEM WABCO), checking the fuse (no. 10 [10amp]) in the left hand side of the dash and replacing the relay with a new OEM audi relay I am still having no luck getting the suspension to work. (I still have a solid amber suspension light on the dash and occasionally the green one comes on-then turns off shortly afterwards)

Plugged it into VCDS and I have the fault code:

00668 - Supply Voltage Terminal 30
009 - Open or short to Ground
Fault status: 11101001
Fault Priority: 2

I am now not sure where to start. Audi want 4 hours to try and diagnose the fault... at £115.00 an hour I'm going to pass.

I would like to know more about the wiring, so if anyone has a detailed wiring diagram that I could have a look at I would be ever so grateful.

Bex

07 Silver D3 A/S8L Quattro S8 front end, Xenons, Bose, Bluetooth, Voice Control, Autodim mirrors, Heated folding mirrors, Double Glazed Windows, Electric Rear & Side Blinds, Black leather Comfort Seats with front memory seats & mirrors, Front & rear heated seats, Interior/Exterior light pack, TV.I.M, AMI, Parking sensors Front & Rear, Air suspension (soon to be lowered), Keyless entry & Start/Stop, 4 zone climate control, Power Boot Open/Close.

Last edited by A8L Chick; 12th January 2011 at 09:37 PM.