View Single Post
Old 25th July 2023, 08:07 PM

Haha, indeed, got my own stalker

The de mister wasn’t annoying me much until one evening I was out late, car was fogged up and the passenger side would not clear so really wasn’t helping with my view. So gonna be something I need to get sorted. I don’t get any noises or anything to suggest there’s an issue, just the codes coming up…

I’ve since had a new fault, the mem seat controls on driver side have stopped working…….

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlynH View Post
I have had the 08 HVAC issues that you see on your car.

steamship refers to the 0378 Coolant Circulation Pump and links to my thread about it.

I still have the 0129 Defrost Flap issue which manifests in a sharp crack shortly after the ignition is turned on and the flap is exercised and some smaller clicking sounds when the flap is adjusting.

The end stop on mine was broken as steamship also refers but I believe the vent/flap/motor assembly was something like £260 so I've lived with it as it does seem to work but the clicking and error code is annoying!

Seems like I've been chasing you around the forum today with what look to be some common faults affecting the D4...

-=Glyn=-
1990 2.3 20v 7a Coupe Quattro

**SOLD** 1996 2.6 v6 cabriolet, Isis red metallic
**DEAD ** 2009 D3, 3.0tdi sport, black

Had a few Audis over the years, mostly early stuff, newest was a D3 prior to my D4, nothing much kept me smitten with other marques so I floated about a bit from one thing to another until that four ring lure caught hold