View Single Post
Old 21st March 2024, 04:49 PM

Picked the car up this afternoon, the Master Tech who worked on my car yesterday wasn't in and no one else to speak to me so left with car. Started engine put it into D rolled forwards, pressed brake, no servo. Lever into N blipped throttle to 2k rpm for a couple of seconds, repeated roll forward and servo worked. Released brake pedal and tried again, no servo. Headed gingerly down the road 10-15 mph.... servo working for one brake push but not subsequent when pumping brakes. This got better the further I went until at least 3 brake pushes kept servo assistance even if I didn't touch accelerator. Out onto main road and normal driving for about half a mile. Then in a traffic Jam for 15 mins, where almost no accelerator just roll forward a bit and brake repeatedly. Finally free of the traffic there was 2 miles of mixed driving up to and including a mile or so at 40ish mph. Throughout brakes worked with servo as I would expect. Got home parked up. Tried rolling forward and pumping brakes. First couple of presses had servo and then pedal got firmer and firmer with no servo assistance.
2010 D4 4.2tdi. phantom Black Pearl Effect. Night vision assistance with pedestrian detection. Parking aid plus. Audi pre-sense plus. Adaptive cruise control. Audi side assist. Bluetooth privacy handset. Mobile telephone preparation - High with Audi connect. CD/DVD changer. Bose surround-sound system. Through load facility. Homelink garage door opener. Advanced Key. Deluxe 4 zone climate control with rear comfort centre armrest. Adaptive Headlight with high beam assist. Electric sun blinds for rear window and rear door windows. Heated outer rear seats. Comfort seats with memory function. Extended leather pack 1. 21 inch Rotor alloys.