View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2024, 09:04 PM

Typed out a rambling response Sean but it didn't post then I couldn't log in.
Anyway more concise than the original.....

Thank you for the info above.
I suspect the Main Dealer simply plugged the car in to diagnostics and then phoned me and told me they didn't know what the issue was.
The Indies Master Tech last month told me they checked the vacuum and although there was no manufacturer specification for the measure on early cars the draw seemed in line with cars that are operating normally. He said when he exhausted the pressure the servo was then slow to react.
2010 D4 4.2tdi. phantom Black Pearl Effect. Night vision assistance with pedestrian detection. Parking aid plus. Audi pre-sense plus. Adaptive cruise control. Audi side assist. Bluetooth privacy handset. Mobile telephone preparation - High with Audi connect. CD/DVD changer. Bose surround-sound system. Through load facility. Homelink garage door opener. Advanced Key. Deluxe 4 zone climate control with rear comfort centre armrest. Adaptive Headlight with high beam assist. Electric sun blinds for rear window and rear door windows. Heated outer rear seats. Comfort seats with memory function. Extended leather pack 1. 21 inch Rotor alloys.