View Single Post
Old 13th April 2011, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A8L Chick View Post
have you actually tested that this isn't the fuse between the ecu and the power supply?

I thought my ECU was fried and it ended up being a £1 fuse under the passenger footwell. (massive orange fuse - you cant miss it)

Sorry if this is aready fixed-just might be worth checking if you haven't already replaced the suspension ECU.

Bex
I wish it had been as simple as that, I spent most of Sunday messing crawling around the car checking connections, relays and components. Thanks to Google, ELSAWIN and the SSP document.

The only thing left was to replace the ECU which solved to problem immediately.

On the positive side I've had a brake light switch error for ages and finally got around to checking and fixing that, a squirt of WD to free it off, a drop of white grease to keep it moving and correct adjustment and I no longer have any switch issues
Factory: Adaptive lights with coming home function, 19" wheels, Solar Sunroof, Bose, Nav, TV, Paddle shift sports wheel, sports suspension, sports seats, rear seats with electric lumbar adjustment, heated seats and climate all round, ski hatch, int light pack, auto dip/fold mirrors, voice command, cordless phone, wooden gear knob, towbar, power boot lid

After: LPG, AMI with HDD

Pending: DVB-T Tuner & fixing niggles