View Single Post
Old 18th March 2009, 01:34 AM

well we went over to bristol and had the box serviced . Yer bristol transmissions Dropped kids off at school, got there for 10am .Wanted a hr for it to cool down, before they started on it. Was back out of there by 1.30, they didnt take the photos i asked tho, as the bloke i spoke to didnt pass this info on. very haappy with Job and price so for anyone else that wanted to take there car there.
Found them through A8 Parts in along roundabout way, A8 Parts gave me number of the person that they know and he put me intouch with a company that supply the UK Transmission places with parts so they knew whos who.
As for what to do while cars in theres a nice cafe on the Rd. If u walk around Estate, u will find a wholesale warehouse open to jo public. If u got a little one with u like i did, theres a indoor area top of RD Called Cheeky Monkeys. If they dont know where it is, ask them where Bookers is ,as its just past there.

Def be back there in 20,000 Miles
The main man there said he has refurb'ed more 4 speeds than 5 speeds in 30 yrs,and he dreads mini cooper box's.

Hope this info helps someone

Roll on 7th June