View Single Post
Old 8th July 2011, 11:17 AM

If you guys can't get the Revo Map anymore at a good price - then Ben at Shark Performance should be able to do you one at a reasonable price. He really really knows his stuff. He is custom mapping a supercharged D2 A8 4.2 32v right now if his facebook page is anything to go by!

By the way Nick - Great news, got there in the end! It's a shame Revo only played ball when it got out on the forums and didn't care about you from the outset. I hope this is a lesson to Revo as someone that works in a HQ for Europe's biggest travel firm, I know all to well how online comments can be a real headache and effect business. I hope the guys in Daventry do too know. Damn you tripadvisor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Ben View Post
The map is great and I would highly recomend it, just be aware that the retail orice is somewhat higher than I was putting it on at at the open day etc.

Well worth it if price correct though!

There's only one map for that one ECU at min as it was developed on Darren's but it#s easy enough to build one to suit other ecu's, it's just sometimes not financially viable to spend valuable programmer time building a map that is relatively low volume. Give them a buzz, I stand by the fact that the software is the best outthere!
2009 Audi RS 6 Saloon V10 - 420mm Ceramics, Keyless, Soft Close, Adaptive Cruise, Glass Sunroof, Blinds, Twin Pane & UV, Freeview & DAB, High Beam Assist, MTM bits, Audi Exclusive Bits, MRC, Milltek, GYEF1 ASY2's, Bluetooth streaming music to AMI mod - 753 PS/1021 NM
2016 Audi S3 Saloon, Sepang, S-Tronic - B&O, Tech Pack etc... Company Car
1995 Audi A8 4.2 V8 quattro Sport - Bose, Solar, Blinds

Last edited by Singh; 8th July 2011 at 11:23 AM.