View Single Post
Old 1st June 2012, 06:14 PM

Gotta love Bints. yes I am about to be sexist, don't do it often but sometimes grumpiness overcomes reason. When she did it I said if she wanted to take it off the books she should expect to pay the thick end of £700 so insurance would probably be easier for her. OK that's fine she says. I get a few quotes and tell her the good news, £550. Wasn't I nice doing the running around for her? Scrub that idea, I now have to deal with insurance companies, approved repairers who won't touch ally shells and no bloody 8 for three weeks.

I'm in our Suzuki wagon R. 1.4. Auto.

R that rhymes with "WAAAAAAGGHHHHHH" which is the chorus of engine noise and my howls of pain as I drive the 13 miles to work in the morning.

My hire car plus bit on my policy doesn't count for the proverbial unless my vehicle is pronounced unroadworthy. That won't happen until the 18th. I'm not driving a scuffed and crunched car so HEY ho. No it's not good enough but what the hell can I do?

Wimmin drivers.

"Being in touch with your feminine side" - The ability to, in the 30 seconds following a major accident, obtain your wifes approval for replacing your big german car with another "because otherwise we'd be dead".

See also sulking for two years until she finally allows you to get another purely on the basis of your current one being the wrong colour.

Last edited by billblank; 1st June 2012 at 06:16 PM.