View Single Post
Old 5th June 2009, 10:00 PM

4pm. "Bill the track rod end is fuct. do you want us to replace it?" Well what do you think monkey boy, as I have explained at some f****** length how I would really like to drive up to Leicester this weekend and would rather the car went in the direction I intended then maybe, just maybe, yes.

It turns out that speaking to the apprentice was bad for my blood pressure and Matt had already ordered the part but ye gods, young people today.....

Who cares, went for a pootle after rush hour this evening through the lanes and re enacted some scenes from my teenage years. It would seem that three of the four funny noises have gone leaving one for more expert ears than mine to ponder on sunday.

Yay I'm on day release!

Bill

"Being in touch with your feminine side" - The ability to, in the 30 seconds following a major accident, obtain your wifes approval for replacing your big german car with another "because otherwise we'd be dead".

See also sulking for two years until she finally allows you to get another purely on the basis of your current one being the wrong colour.