View Single Post
Old 9th September 2013, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Laird View Post
Is there always this little interest at this point? If we exclude Brian and Connor, that's just 7 people expressed any preference as to location of the meet.

If there's anyone else thinking of coming up to Scotland for the annual meet next year, please let your preferences and intentions be known - we won't hold you to it, but it would give us a little encouragement to know that we won't be organising the worst attended meet to date!

And if Scotland is just too far, let us know that too - there's no point having a location that puts most of the potential attendees off.
I haven't voted as i'm due an MOT before then and as always don't know if the old girl will be driving or spares, i didn't think it would be fair for others that are deffo's if i swung a location not wanted and then didn't turn up (see i'm not a complete bas***d)

I thought one of the reasons for holding the annual meet North was because of the large number of members North that were put off by travelling so far South. I thought you'd have a big interest as there is a large amount of active members in scotland.

I obviously can't commmit 100% but i'll go with Highlands as i'd like to visit one of your falling down water distillery's.

Hat's off to all you guys that have, were and are willing to give up some of your spare time to organise and to make these meets happen, jim you're just about to find out how difficult it is, Muh ha ha ha. (Not seen that in a while)

Bright yellow bus o love.