View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2013, 11:40 AM

Mine had the pump replaced by the independent who serviced my car before I bought it so I wasn't even the customer!

TPS wanted them to establish the cause before booking me in at the local main dealer, but because the pump fell apart on inspection they were authorised to replace it by TPS

Pump is about £100 iirc

Worth noting this only applies if the garage supply the parts - if you source your own parts from TPS and supply to your dealer you only get a 12 month warranty on parts and I'm not sure you get the same replacement policy?

The local Indy was definitely in favour of them sourcing parts for big jobs for that reason as for potentially no financial penalty or a very small one you get an extra warranty on the work, in effect

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC