View Single Post
Old 12th August 2009, 03:08 PM

For some reason, no. It will play the tracks and you will be able to hear them. You will only be able to view the picture if you are outputting specific video, so from youtube or a video stored on your I Pod. I just put the 'position map' mode on the satnav when I'm listening to tracks on my I Pod now. Also make sure you buy an official Apple cable if you want to output video. The new 3.0 firmware update on the I Phone stopped video being outputted by third party cables.
P.S If you want to see track names over on the screen, buy a Nokia N95. It works quite well with this and freshens up and makes the sat nav screen look more modern.
Edit: If you buy the apple cable, make sure you buy the revised version with B at the end of the product code and not A.
2009 Audi RS 6 Saloon V10 - 420mm Ceramics, Keyless, Soft Close, Adaptive Cruise, Glass Sunroof, Blinds, Twin Pane & UV, Freeview & DAB, High Beam Assist, MTM bits, Audi Exclusive Bits, MRC, Milltek, GYEF1 ASY2's, Bluetooth streaming music to AMI mod - 753 PS/1021 NM
2016 Audi S3 Saloon, Sepang, S-Tronic - B&O, Tech Pack etc... Company Car
1995 Audi A8 4.2 V8 quattro Sport - Bose, Solar, Blinds