View Single Post
Old 8th January 2014, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dofus View Post
Are the rear bushing usually ok at 120k ? Carīs been lowered with FK coilovers and got some tapping/ rattles both front and rear and goal is to eliminate them all !
I have 220k on the rears and from what i can tell the original parts as the bolts look like they need to be undone with a cutting disc on the grinder. The bushes are looking tired now.

Quote:
Iīm not looking at another 120k out of this car. But if I get 30-50k without any rattles or other issues I call this a win and well worth doing. I love the style and for me perfecting the car to almost new
condition is worth it.
I have bought front arms from ebay (cheap new) and got about 45k per set. Changed twice now. So you should get 100k i would think.

Quote:
By the way.. Can anyone explain the differance between Pre facelift and post Facelift suspension ? Looks like all components are the same by the "spindle" where the wheel sits is higher on FL cars ?
One arm is slightly different it, can't remember which one it is though, one of the top ones i think. I was sent one of each! But they did send out the a replacement of the right type pretty quick.

And spring compressor all i've used is something like this
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SpringCompressor.jpg
Views:	477
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	7139  

Bright yellow bus o love.

Last edited by Dezzy; 8th January 2014 at 08:37 AM.