View Single Post
Old 13th March 2014, 08:53 PM

Default Scott's Akoya Silver A8

I like the idea of build or progress threads of cars.
It gives me a record of what I've done and I can help others with their faults or ideas on what to do with.
So here's one for my 06 3.0TDI A8 in Akoya Silver.

Bought privately from a bloke in wales with full Audi Service history minus the one that he did last month.
I'm going to pop to Audi in the coming weeks and check for any recalls, updates and see how much they want for servicing as I'd like to carry on the history is possible.

The paper work was a little bit thin with the car apart from the MOTs and plate transfers.

01/2013 - Paint correction done on the rear wings both sides, roof repaired near the windscreen and a new windscreen fitted under warrant.
08/13 - Drivers outer trim halfway up replaced.
08/13 - New number plates and holders.
12/13 - New body molding and Diag of fault hand break. New calliper and electrical setup required.
02/14 - New calliper and break pads all rounds.

Current list of things to repair:
1, Rear passenger footwell heater.
2, Passenger rear door speaker cover is cracked.
3, Passengers side rear blind trim won't stay down.
4, The auto rear boot needs a helping hand for the first inch then it takes over.

Two pics of the car at the moment.
I'll get better once its been cleaned.

Soft close Doors & Boot, Electric Blinds, Keyless Entry & Start, Bluetooth HandFree, Quad Zone Climate, APS+, 3 Spoke Sports Tiptronic Multi Function Steering Wheel, Heated Seats All Round, Black Leather Comfort Seats, AMI, Sunroof, Drivers & Passenger Electric Memory Seats, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Bi-Xenons AFS2, Dab, Digital TV, Reversing Camera, AV Inputs, Fridge, Solar Roof, TPMS, facelift rear lights, 3G, remote boot closure, Tow Bar.

Last edited by ScottD3; 23rd March 2014 at 08:28 PM.