Thread: Headlamp issue?
View Single Post
Old 22nd August 2014, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHefner View Post
Hi everyone,

Right the ballast is the issue (fingers crossed) and I'm tracking down a new one. However the Ballast currently in the car has the reference on both of them of 5DV 008 290 00, But typing in Audi A8 D3 Ballast up popped this genuine Audi Item, which gave part numbers and this one looks extremely similar and claims to be brand new but can someone who has access to the parts program check for me before ordering another one that the part number 4E0 907 813 will do the job of a 2009 Audi A8 3.0 TDI using ballasts with the %DV 008 290 00 Hella Code on it please.

I did order one on Wednesday but as typical with my luck on this headlamp issue upon me checking where it was today as I was expecting it in todays post the seller tells me it got returned to him damaged by the post office, whether I believe that or not I don't know! However the search for another goes on.

Any help with the above would be appreciated!

Regards, Mark.
Mark. I will send you all the part numbers in a while when I get back home, not a problem mate

2006 D3 S8 5.2 V10
Ceramic Brakes, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI , 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Fingerprint, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Heated Sport Seats, Alacantra, Carbon Trim inc Aluminium Pack 2.
2015 A3 S line 1.4 TFSI - for the missus to keep her away from my car.
Standard S-line equipment, no extras.
2006 D3 A8 3.7 V8 - SOLD but not forgotten