View Single Post
Old 31st August 2014, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHefner View Post
I've liked these particular alloys for a while and of the shortlist of 20" rims available should I choose to go down this route over the 22" option then these made it as the favourites on my list also. I've got a SWB Black D3 facelift and here is how they look on mine and I think that is the way to go.

However your wheels look some how different to those in this picture, I'm loving the look of your wheels but prefer this and wondering what the difference is as I can't quite work it out, is in the profile, or what?

Obviously if I could have these in 22"s I would be over the moon and a dead cert, as they're Audi replica wheels, and to have them in a OEM look but on an oversized rim appearance would be great.

Regards, Mark.
Hi Mark, the picture you are posting is a photoshop... not actually on the car. That explains why it looks wrong, those rims in 20" does not look that big on a D3. Smaller profile suggest that its replicas as these comes in 255/30-20 instead of 265/40-20(which mine are) you can see these driving around on golf Vīs and the like... tasteless in my view

Also I have fitted Alloygators now which makes them look 20.5"

Cheers

Audi A8 4.2 quattro D2 94' - THE CARRIAGE
Audi A4 1.6 B5 95' - THE LADY IN RED
Opel Kadett 1,2 C 77' - THE CASKET