Thread: Mini Caravans
View Single Post
Old 24th September 2014, 11:03 AM

Default Mini Caravans

Went to a classic steam fair couple of months ago and got talking to the people at Retro Trailers.

It stirred something in me and ever since I've been looking at trailers and mentally designing my own style of mini caravan.

I've still got a long way to go before I start building it. I need a trailer, finish off my other projects and convince the wife to let me build the workshop/garage with hard standing at the bottom of the garden.
But in the mean time I can read up and do some research mini caravans.

With such an eclectic bunch of people on this site I thought I would see if anyone has built their own trailer or caravan before or even own a mini caravan?
Soft close Doors & Boot, Electric Blinds, Keyless Entry & Start, Bluetooth HandFree, Quad Zone Climate, APS+, 3 Spoke Sports Tiptronic Multi Function Steering Wheel, Heated Seats All Round, Black Leather Comfort Seats, AMI, Sunroof, Drivers & Passenger Electric Memory Seats, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Bi-Xenons AFS2, Dab, Digital TV, Reversing Camera, AV Inputs, Fridge, Solar Roof, TPMS, facelift rear lights, 3G, remote boot closure, Tow Bar.