Old 24th September 2014, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPsauce View Post
I saw this one in Greece the other week:
Teardrop trailers are great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
Sod that, what you need is one of these

I do like the teardrop trailers, prefer the plywood ones though as they are more organic and warm looking and selfbuild friendly.

Some nice ideas on this thing too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUXDbXOQwk4
Haha, I can't really see that doing very good MPG to Italy lol

I would not want to do an ally one.
Looking more in to the tear drop ones, the bending of the wood is a lot of effort and can fail, I'm tempted to not go for curved. Rather go for something that's square cause its easier to build.

The UEV-440. Been looking at their videos and I've changed my Design a couple of times because of them.

I like the pull out kitchen but the runners, pipe and cables could make it complicated for me so I'm tempted to stick with the rear kitchen like the tear drops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Architex_mA8tey View Post
heres a mates chevy + trailer van
That is lovely.

What engine has he got?
Soft close Doors & Boot, Electric Blinds, Keyless Entry & Start, Bluetooth HandFree, Quad Zone Climate, APS+, 3 Spoke Sports Tiptronic Multi Function Steering Wheel, Heated Seats All Round, Black Leather Comfort Seats, AMI, Sunroof, Drivers & Passenger Electric Memory Seats, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Bi-Xenons AFS2, Dab, Digital TV, Reversing Camera, AV Inputs, Fridge, Solar Roof, TPMS, facelift rear lights, 3G, remote boot closure, Tow Bar.